Laura Evans, Speaker & CPD Trainer
Laura Evans has been a speaker in front of audiences for a long time now . As an organiser put it ‘Laura is at her best on her feet’ …. ‘ I love her energy, her passion and her ability to inspire others’. Delegates are often heard saying – ‘I can’t wait to see her again!’
Are you looking for a passionate speaker for your event, team, business audience or group? Someone that can share value and inspiration? A speaker that engages her audience to want and be more? Perhaps you’re looking for a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) speaker able to offer practical tips, skills and methods delegates can use immediately? If you want a speaker able to deliver a session aimed at delivering behavioural change, Laura has the toolkit to do this.
Professionally, Laura has a wealth of corporate life experience, having spent 15 years in HR & Training roles across various sectors before she started her own business focused around mindset and behavioural change.
During recent speaking engagements Laura has talked on the below:
- ‘Help my Client’s stuck …’ – how NLP can help Coaches take their coaching to the next level
- ‘They just won’t buy!’ – improving sales with NLP
- Communicating through change made easier with NLP
- Change your thinking; change your results
- NLP: the leaders secret weapon!
- ‘Stress Busters are us!’ – practical tips and techniques for better managing stress and pressure at work
- Goal setting and goal getting made easy with NLP
- What are they saying?!: how enhanced communication skills can get you even better results
- Avoid Doom, Gloom and Confusion: Present with impact!
- Procrastination: the thief time and how to move beyond the thief
- Enhancing your coaching practice: stop pushing the rock up the hill, eradicate the rock!
- The confidence Masterclass: Building Self-Confidence
- Improving Emotional Intelligence with NLP
Laura’s aim is to not only inspire but to have fun and empower others – her desired outcome is always to ensure when she walks off stage she knows that her audience has had value, got new ideas/food for thought and can take another step towards unleashing their true potential …
Would you like to book Laura?
Laura is currently taking bookings for speaking opportunities over the next 12 months and if you’d like to talk to Laura about speaking at your event get in touch via email@example.com
Laura is based in Cardiff, South Wales, but is prepared to travel.
What do the delegates and organisers say ….
Rachel hasn’t stopped talking about [the event] all morning!
Fab training event by Laura Evans NLP for Leaders
Fantastic Session tonight by @lauraevansuyp on #nlp fascinating #needmore
Communication is key! Outstanding seminar today!
Last night people came together to learn the power of the mind … we listened to the amazing Laura Evans give us a taste of NLP which blew my mind – amazing!
Great #nlp session with our coaches! thanks @lauraevansuyp
Thank you Laura – a great session – I passed on your tips to my daughter who was presenting for her A levels the next day – she would also like to thank you, she got an A
A great session, I learn’t loads!
Many thanks Laura for such an inspiring and informative evening. Your enthusiasm and knowledge and generosity is much appreciated.
Throughly enjoyed the session the introduction to NLP and lots of new ideas to take back to the team
Short and Snappy and Straight to the point – very useful
Very accessible and professionally delivered
I learnt so much in 90 mins – Laura is a very knowledgeable, engaging & lively trainer. Her session was fun, well paced, informative and very useful. If you get the chance to attend her training or taster events, I highly recommend you do
A useful enjoyable session
I have been using the few skills I picked up at your presentation and I see a difference. I am sold
‘Really enjoyed the session and there is much we will be able to put into practice in our own training sessions’