This training programme includes 4 certificates over 14 days of live training and pre-course study:
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Time Line Therapy Master Practitioner
- Hypnosis Master Practitioner
- NLP Master Coach
Our Masters course has been developed based on research we did into how others run their Master Practitioner Programmes (in the UK and abroad) – we took the excellence we saw and put it together with our own experience of what works and so created something we believe is truly transformational. We are the only training providers in Wales offering this programme, and it leads on from the earlier courses that we run (so you’ll need to already be an NLP Practitioner, Hypnosis Practitioner, NLP Coach and Time Line Therapy Practitioner).
When you attend our NLP Master Practitioner certification training, you will learn:
- How to direct your energy through your language in such a way that your linguistic ability will go to a whole new level. An NLP Master Practitioner becomes a Master of Language. The aim is that NLP Master Practitioners are able to effect change in others with their lanagauge way before they get to any techniques they may use. One of the premises of Masters is about bringing about change using enhanced linguistic skills
- During the programme you will become a master of Quantum Linguistics. This is using language specifically – you learn all about using language that is plausible but not logical – the effect of using language patterns like these are amazing!
- We explore Prime Concerns – what people are seeking at a deeply unconscious level that is represented in their language – this is a hugely powerful linguistic tool that gets to the root of the problem, rather than addressing the surface problem in the language someone uses
- You will start a journey into Quantum Physics and understand how it applies to everything that you do. You will develop your Milton Model skills to a new level where you will be able to use the patters unconsciously
- We develop your skills around strategies with sections on how to destroy unhelpful strategies and also a section on strategy instillation
- You will take your knowledge of Submodalities to a new level and learn about how we can use them linguistically
- We spend half a day learning about and working with Meta Programmes – those unconscious filters that are powerful determinants of personality.
- Values are what motivate us, and you spend 2 days learning about Values how they are formed, how to elicit them, hierarchy them and change values. This is a hugely beneficial section of Masters because they are what are essentially running your focus, motivation, they are what has most likely blown you off course in the past when you’ve gone for a goal, or indeed helped you achieve your desired outcomes (but let’s no leave it to chance any more eh?!). We also learn about how we can use Parts Integration is a new way with Values.
- Values Inventory/Values level thinking – this is about the values levels that people typically think at, and using this tool we can understand what level we think at, decide if we want to change this, and can get rid of conflicts we might have between the levels. This is a really exciting section of the course.
- You will learn about NLP Modelling, undertake a modelling project (since modelling is an essential skill of NLP) – some people ask why we leave modelling until the masters programme, and the simple answer is that to do modelling really well you need all the other skills and ways of thinking. We will also be getting you to model how to do a board break – this is a life defining moment for many delegates!
- Learn advanced Time Line Therapy Techniques including the powerful drop down through technique, and we’ll explore the relationships between the Values Inventory and Time Line Therapy.
- Having learnt about Ericksonian hypnosis on your Hypnosis Practitioner course, at Masters level we move on to look at authoritarian Hypnosis and the work of Dave Elman and George Estabrooks – by the end of this section of the course you’ll have these in your tool kit along with your previous Ericksonian skills and be confident using them
- You will learn how to do a Personal Breakthrough session – not only will you experience it as a Master Practitioner, you will also experience it as a client – spending time on course doing it both ways. This is a truly transformational session. Breakthroughs are where you sit with a client for a day and take a detailed personal history, use your advanced language skills to loosen up the problem that the client is experiencing and then use whatever interventions that you need to help the client let go of all their issues (Time Line Therapy is a key tool we use here). You then work with their Values and align them to their goal, so when they leave the breakthrough they have get go off their issues, are totally focused and aligned to their future. This is a truly amazing experience for ANYONE!
When you study at Masters level the skills you learn will also take all the other techniques you have learn’t to a whole new level – they become much more powerful and so much more effective.
Want to create an NLP business or use NLP to enhance your existing business to guarantee more income?
This course is designed for those people who are serious about making changes in themselves and others. Who want either want to be a Certified Master Coach with a host of tools most others coaches out there don’t have access to, or who want the ultimate experience of personal development (here’s the secret – all our delegates learn how to do and sell the 2 day breakthroughs we offer AND everyone get’s a breakthrough from a buddy on their course!). This course truly transforms people – it was on my Masters programme I learn’t about the ‘Weight Change Paradigm’ and have used it to get back the health and fitness I desired.
- 14 days of live training at Masters level (split into 2 weeks of 7 days roughly 6 weeks apart).
- Refreshments throughout the course (you can purchase your lunch at the venue, bring your own or purchase something from the alternatives nearby).
- Access to our trainers & course coaches throughout the NLP Master Practitioner course – we’ll support you and are all happy to answer questions one on one and do whatever we can to ensure you get the best possible experience
- A comprehensive course Manual
- Pre-course DVD Study Programme which is yours to keep and will act as a reference resource during and after the course
- All assessment and certification costs
Who is Eligible to attend this NLP Master Practitioner Training Course?
- You must have trained as an NLP Practitioner, Time Line Therapy Practitioner, Hypnosis Practitioner and NLP Coach with Unleash Your Potential Ltd or have trained with an approved ABNLP training centre with a trainer known to Unleash Your Potential Ltd.
- If the above does not apply to you, please call us and let’s chat about how we can get your up to speed so that you can attend our Masters Programme (for example we may decide that it’s useful for you to attend one of our other courses to ensure you have no knowledge gaps and are at the same level as everyone else on this Masters course).
Our aim by offering the 14 day NLP Master Practitioner course is to offer people a highly valuable and quality experience of NLP at this more advanced level. We anticipate high demand for these high quality courses, from people in Wales and from across the UK who travel to attend because of our great reputation in the NLP community. You can check out our next available course dates on our Course Schedule page.
As soon as you invest we will arrange for your pre-course study to be dispatched to you and will give you advice on how best to go about completing it, so that you get maximum value from the live training. We are here to help support you successfully qualify at the Masters level – you’ll find us approachable, helpful and friendly all the way through your experience with us – we can’t wait to see and hear how you can use what you’ve learned to improve you results!
Give us a call on 02920 023311 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, would like to chat further to us about our courses or if you’d simply like to book your place at get started!