NLP Business Diploma – 2 day NLP Course
Your Trainer: Laura Evans (International Certified Trainer of NLP)
- Would you like an extra boost in your career or business to take you to the next level?
- Would you like to to learn some skills that will allow you to boost your business and help you get the edge on your competition?
- Do you want to truly understand communication so that you can become a better communicator or better influencer?
- Would you like to learn some ‘real’ presentation skills that will transform the way you present or speak publicly in order that you can impart your message more effectively?
- How about learning about other people’s ‘model of the world’ and thus become a better negotiator because you can understand where the other person is coming from?
- Maybe you’d like a model to help you better manage or resolve conflict?
- Perhaps some skills to help you better manage, coach, influence, advise or appraise your team?
- How would it be if you better understood what motivates people? – imagine what a difference this could make to you as a line manager, a business owner, a leader or other professional in business?
- Maybe you know a little about NLP already and want to find out a bit more prior to committing to the Certified 7 day NLP Practitioner course?
Thank you Laura for the past 2 days – I got more than an intro into NLP and have brought home some additional business marketing goals. Certainly interested in taking further for personal development & CPD/client work/Coaching – Melanie Faulks, Coach & Fresh Airs Friday Facilitator
Is the NLP Business Diploma for you?
The NLP Business Diploma is aimed at people in business who want to improve their business skills by gaining a better understanding of how people think and communicate. It’s for people who want to understand people better! Business Leaders & professionals are well aware that to be successful they need soft skills to compliment technical competency – business is all about people and NLP is perfect for helping people learn and grow in the people space! Maybe you’re a coach, line manager, professional, project manager, influencer or perform another role within a business – this course is for you! The NLP Business Diploma course is designed as an introduction to NLP for people who are curious about how NLP can assist them in a work context (no prior NLP knowledge is required!).
We have people on our courses from all walks of life – private sector, public sector, third sector, social enterprise, senior manager & Directors, through to those just starting out on their career or business venture – NLP attract people from all walks of life and is flexible to be able to offer something to everyone!
The NLP Business Diploma not only starts to allow you to learn more about people and how the mind works (whether that’s colleagues, customers/clients or those more senior to you), it also gives you a good grounding in some of the skills set and ways of thinking that Leaders around the world have enjoyed for years. We firmly believe this course will give you more ‘tools in your toolkit’ (it starts to unpack some of the things that many leaders do, sometimes even unconsciously – an understanding of NLP has given many leaders the edge in the workplace – they just might not label it NLP).
Thank you Laura…..been a rocking 2 days! – Bob Kennedy, Managing Director of Mynt Apps
Why train with Unleash Your Potential?
If you want to learn NLP with an experienced and qualified NLP trainer (accredited by the largest NLP governing body in the world – the ABNLP), you are in the right place! In addition to her outstanding NLP credentials, Laura spent 15 years in corporate life before setting up and running her NLP Training business, and is often complimented on her ability to share with others how NLP can easily be applied in various business contexts with great success & results. With her more recent experience of running her own business, so is able to also share with Business owners and Directors how it can benefit their overall business success, regardless of company size.
NLP Business Diploma – Course Content
This course content is designed to give you a broad introductory knowledge of NLP and also gives you some useful skills and understandings that can be utilised in business and everyday life …
- Themes of NLP – a helpful way of thinking, including how it relates to business
- Rapport – rapport is the basis of all communication; you will learn how to build deep rapport at the unconscious level (even with people you don’t like) by using physiology (‘body language’), voice and language. Rapport can be used to build or improve relationships with clients or colleagues
- Primary Representational Systems – learn how people structure their inner world and how it is represented in their speech. Learn how to use this to build rapport and hence communicate better at all levels
- Linguistics – understand some basic ‘giveaways’ that people use in their language and how you can use it to understand their world better and hence, communicate better, become more effective in negotiation and/or better use language to motivate or influence
- Linguistic frames to help you be more effective in meetings
- Meta model language patterns – take your questioning skills to the next level – learn how to use specific questioning to enhance communication and clarify imprecise information in a communication
- Hierarchy of Ideas – Learn how people use different levels of abstraction and detail in their language and how you can use it to improve your communications throughout your company
- NLP Presentation Skills – learn how to structure your message for the most impact and the do’s and don’ts of delivering it! This applies to presentations, public speaking, brochures, websites etc.
- Perceptual positions – a fantastic tool for resolving conflict or being able to look at a problem or scenario from different angles (giving you new insight)
- Values -start to learn about one of the filters of the unconscious mind and how they determine your (and other people’s) focus and motivation. Understand how you can use values in business and sales. Understand how you can maximise people’s potential by understanding what motivates them (and/or de-motivate them).
- Meta programs – a filter of your unconscious mind) and how to utilise them to understand your work colleagues. They are powerful determinants of personality and an understanding of them can help improve communication
- Decision Making Strategies – start to learn how people structure their decisions and how to utilise this knowledge to assist influencing
- 2 days
- Day 1: 9am arrival for registration
- Training days run from 9.30am to 5pm
- Tea & coffee is provided during breaks (you can purchase your lunch at the training venue or bring it with you)
- There is no prerequisite or pre-course study for this course – all you need is an attitude of curiosity, an open-mind and a willingness to learn
- Who should attend: anyone curious about NLP in a business context
The NLP Business Diploma course is designed as an introduction to NLP for people who are curious about how NLP can assist them in a business context (the skills we teach on this course are of course also transferable into everyday life). Our courses are fun, interactive and are very practical (we introduce and teach the elements we know work time and time again). Any Employee, Manager, Head of Department or Director will gain huge value from this course regardless of their specialism, profession, qualifications, experience, or industry/sector. The 2 day course will help you understand how valuable NLP skills can be in the workplace and is a great place to start your study of NLP if you are not currently ready to commit to the full 7 day NLP Practitioner course where we teach the full Practitioner level syllabus.
We are passionate about sharing how effectively a knowledge of NLP can aid success in all areas of people’s lives – including business. Our aim by offering the NLP Business Diploma is to offer people a highly valuable and quality experience of NLP – we do not want this to be a seminar, we want people to go away with skills they can put into practice straight away.
Places are £250 per person including course manual and certification.
You can bring a friend or colleague for £125 (half price) – making it £375 for two people!
Places will be limited – to ensure a high quality learning experience for those attending. Places will be offered on a first come, first served basis. You can check out our Course Schedule to see when we’re running the next NLP Business Diploma course.
Ready to book? – call 02920 023311 or email email@example.com