NLP Practitioner Course
A journey of personal development – 7 days that change your thinking and our students tell us changes their results
Our NLP Practitioner Course
Meets and exceeds the standards required by the largest NLP body worldwide, the ABNLP (American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming). If you want to learn NLP with one of the most qualified & experienced NLP trainers based in South Wales who also delivers courses in London, you are in the right place! We currently run courses in Cardiff and London – so you’ve got choice over where you train and plenty of dates to choose from too!
Here at Unleash Your Potential, we strive to support you achieve the best version of you, by focusing on supporting you to achieve more, remove what’s holding you back, set the most compelling goals and positioning you to achieve the results you desire … sound good?!
Maybe you’re a coach, a leader, a professional or a business owner (or perhaps you aspire to be one or all of these) – would you like access to more tools in your toolkit that are born out of the study of human excellence, are flexible and can be used in any context, AND are some of the fastest ways to help other bring about change …
Our NLP Practitioner Course is 7 days long with pre-course study that is designed to give you the best experience of learning NLP in an environment where you are able to be free to practice and build confidence in the NLP technology that millions of people all over the world use to achieve more (and we have fun during this highly interactive and practical course). Our NLP Practitioner Course is designed to teach you all the Practitioner level NLP concepts and techniques, so that you don’t only know them, but you know them and how to use them.
At Unleash Your Potential we pride ourselves on delivering high quality courses, offering great customer service throughout your experience with us, and providing incredible value for our delegates. Check out our delegate video testimonials dotted around this page – people love what we do, our delivery style and what the course offers them – that’s why a high proportion of our delegates are referred to us by previous delegates ….
Why Choose Our NLP Practitioner Course
Why Choose the NLP Practitioner Course?
Well, it’s the first level in the certified NLP series of courses and gives you the fundamentals of NLP and most importantly the confidence to use them with others. It’s amazing for personal development, in business, education, sport, and more …
- Are you achieving and getting everything you want in your life?
- Would you like to learn how to make your dreams into goals you can really achieve? (and believe you can!)
- Do you have emotional baggage or negative/unhelpful thinking that is holding you back – imagine what you could achieve if you got rid of that?
- Would you like to learn fantastic communication skills so you can communicate more effectively with yourself and others?
- Want to understand more about how your mind actually works, so you can make changes that help empower you to reach out and achieve what you want?
- Are you keen on personal development and would you like to learn additional skills that can help you achieve more?
- Would you like to learn some of the techniques, sport personalities, celebrities, politicians, high powered business professionals around the world and people like you and I can use to get results?
- If you’re looking to help others through coaching or therapy, would you like to learn how to help others make real changes easily and quickly?
- Would you be interested in becoming more effective in your career?
- Want to get out of a rut?
- Understand how your mind works so you can influence others elegantly?
- Perhaps you’re a business owner, who wants to remove what’s holding you back so you can take your business to the next level?
- Be able to change the unhelpful strategies you unconsciously run in your mind (and help others do the same)?
- Perhaps you’d like to learn how you control your emotions or states?
- Do you have internal conflicts that you’d like to resolve so you have more energy to do what you want to do?
Then comes the on the 7 day NLP Practitioner Course – the part that we all get excited about! This is where your trainer will expand on your learning from your pre-course study and spend the week helping you develop, practice and refine the practical skills so that you build experience in applying the mindset and techniques. Our goal is to ensure that when you leave at the end of the 7 days you are able to use everything you have learnt and can leave us as certified NLP Practitioners! Our trainers & course coaches are all fully qualified, really friendly, approachable and our aim is to ensure you extract as much value as possible from the course and we are here to support our Practitioners before, during and after they have completed their course with us.
We run our NLP Practitioner courses in Cardiff and London, so you have a choice of dates to pick from and can train at a time that best suits you – check our course schedule for details.
Why complete your NLP Practitioner Course with Unleash Your Potential?
There are many reasons why people choose our NLP courses. Some choose us for our high standards, quality of our trainers and courses – ‘you explain everything clearly and it’s easy for me to get it’. Some book with us because of the fun and enlightening way we run our training – we believe in having a great time on our courses Our courses and NLP company are recognised by the ABNLP, the largest NLP body worldwide and have the highest standards across the ‘big 5′ NLP governing bodies – we consistently exceed their expectations in terms of content, syllabus and teaching standards.
At Unleash Your Potential, we teach NLP in a way that means you can put things into practice straight away – many are referred to us by previous delegates and it’s not uncommon for us to have people attend our courses having studied elsewhere – “I left [other providers] course without the skill and confidence to actually do NLP – I’ve now learnt it properly and Laura is simply an amazing NLP Trainer – I’m so glad I found her!’ One delegate left our NLP Practitioner course, used his skills and secured a £6,000 business deal in the weeks after the course, and another delegate used NLP with a coaching client two days after she qualified and was in awe at the results her client got!
Some people train with us because of the support we give our students – you have access to us from the moment you book, during the whole process and afterwards too – we want our students to be the best!
Whatever your reason for choosing us, we’d be delighted to have you on one of our training courses. You won’t get our training anywhere else. As soon as you sign up, your training starts with our pre-course study – giving you plenty of time to learn some of the basics at a time that suits you before you arrive and this means we can spent more time in the classroom practicing and building your confidence.
What does our NLP Practitioner Course consist of?
Our programmes have been developed with the learner in mind – we want to ensure our training is high quality, packed with value, you enjoy it, have fun AND you take as much as you can from it. Laura is an International trainer of NLP and she’s used her 15 years experience of delivering training all over the UK to create something special for you!
The training consists of 2 key parts; the pre-course study and the live training. Upon booking you will receive a pre-course study pack which includes of an audio programme, course manual and 2 books. The pre-course study typically takes around 50 hours and has to be completed prior to attending the NLP Practitioner Course. You can listen to the audio programme at a time that suits you; on your commute to work, whilst in the car, whilst exercising etc. As you learn, you complete the test to ensure that you have a clear understanding of each topic (if you get stuck just get in touch and we’ll be able to help). Once you have completed the test you email it to us and we’ll give you feedback on it prior to the course and help you with any parts that you are unsure of (we are here you help you along the way – not just on the course itself). Undertaking the pre-course study means everyone arrives having already been introduced to many of the topics.
So, what if you decided to come on our NLP Practitioner Course?
If you attend our NLP Practitioner Course it’s highly likely you will make significant changes in your life. Many of our certified NLP Practitioners find themselves changing careers or making significant progress in their existing careers as result of the course. Many others go on to make other awesome changes in their lives – it never ceases to amaze us just how fantastic our delegates are. Because we run our Fast Track Intensive 7 day NLP Practitioner course from Sunday to Saturday, this means you complete your live training in 1 week, you only need to take 5 days off work to complete your live training with us (and you get a bit of a weekend either side!). Our training meets and exceeds the standards required by the ABNLP (once qualified, we will tell you how you can become a member of the ABNLP should you wish).
- Refreshments throughout the course (you can purchase your lunch at the venue, bring your own or purchase something from the alternatives nearby).
- Access to our trainers & course coaches throughout the 7 day NLP Practitioner course – we’ll support you and are all happy to answer questions one on one and do whatever we can to ensure you get the best possible experience
- A comprehensive course Manual
- Pre-course Audio Study Programme which is yours to keep and will act as a reference resource during and after the course
- Two NLP books that we believe will assist you with your NLP Practitioner study
- All assessment and certification costs
Our aim by offering the 7 day NLP Practitioner course is to offer people a highly valuable and quality experience of NLP. To ensure that this is possible, we limit attendance at these events. We anticipate high demand for these high quality courses, therefore we encourage you to act now! – you can check out our next available course dates on our Course Schedule page.
As soon as you invest we will arrange for your pre-course study to be dispatched to you and will give you advice on how best to go about completing it, so that you get maximum value from the live training. We are here to help support you successfully qualify as an NLP Practitioner – you’ll find us approachable, helpful and friendly all the way through your experience with us – we can’t wait to see and hear how you can use what you’ve learned to improve you results!
Give us a call on 02920 023311 or drop us an email at email@example.com to book your place.