NLP Practitioner Course
A journey of personal development – 7 days that change your thinking and our students tell us changes their results
Hear about the course from our Lead Trainer:
Meets and Exceeds the ABNLP Standards
Our NLP Practitioner course meets and exceeds the standards required by the largest NLP body worldwide, the ABNLP (American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming). If you want to learn NLP with an experienced & certified NLP trainer in the UK who delivers courses in Cardiff or London, you are in the right place! We’ve got courses running every month so you’ve got choice over where & when you train – access our course dates here!
Here at Unleash Your Potential, we strive to support you achieve the best version of you, by focusing on supporting you to achieve more, remove what’s holding you back, set the most compelling goals and positioning you to achieve the results you desire … sound good?!
Maybe you’re someone who would you like to add tools to your toolkit that are born out of the study of human excellence, are flexible, can be used in any context, AND are some of the fastest ways to help other bring about change …
What do our delegates say?
Our NLP Practitioner Course is 7 days long with pre-course study that is designed to give you the best experience of learning NLP in an environment where you are able to be free to practice and build confidence in the NLP technology that millions of people all over the world use to achieve more (and we have fun during this highly interactive and practical course). Our NLP Practitioner Course is designed to teach you all the Practitioner level NLP concepts and techniques, so that you don’t only know them, but you know them and how to use them.
At Unleash Your Potential we pride ourselves on delivering high quality courses, offering great customer service throughout your experience with us, and providing incredible value for our delegates. Check out our delegate video testimonials dotted around this page – people love what we do, our delivery style and what the course offers them – that’s why a high proportion of our delegates are referred to us by previous delegates ….
Why Choose An NLP Practitioner Course?
- Are you achieving and getting everything you want in your life?
- Would you like to learn how to make your dreams into goals you can really achieve? (and believe you can!)
- Do you have emotional baggage or negative/unhelpful thinking that is holding you back – imagine what you could achieve if you got rid of that?
- Would you like to learn fantastic communication skills so you can communicate more effectively with yourself and others?
- Want to understand more about how your mind actually works, so you can make changes that help empower you to reach out and achieve what you want?
- Are you keen on personal development and would you like to learn additional skills that can help you achieve more?
- Would you like to learn some of the techniques, sport personalities, celebrities, politicians, high powered business professionals around the world and people like you and I can use to get results?
- If you’re looking to help others through coaching or therapy, would you like to learn how to help others make real changes easily and quickly?
- Would you be interested in becoming more effective in your career?
- Want to get out of a rut?
- Understand how your mind works so you can influence others elegantly?
- Perhaps you’re a business owner, who wants to remove what’s holding you back so you can take your business to the next level?
- Be able to change the unhelpful strategies you unconsciously run in your mind (and help others do the same)?
- Perhaps you’d like to learn how you control your emotions or states?
- Do you have internal conflicts that you’d like to resolve so you have more energy to do what you want to do?
What’s Involved & When Can I Do It?
- None – Just an attitude of curiosity and a willingness to learn.
- 50-60 Hours
- Audio Programmes
- Comprehensive Manual
- Complete the quiz to ensure a clear understanding
- 7 days classroom training
- Expand your knowledge
- Hear each topic explained and see each subject demonstrated
- Practice in a safe environment
- Receive feedback from coaches
Next Course Dates:
|Cardiff||10th Sept 2017||16th Sept 2017||Laura Evans|
|London||8th Oct 2017||14th Oct 2017||Laura Evans|
|Cardiff||19th Nov 2017||25th Nov 2017||Laura Evans|
|Cardiff||21st Jan 2018||27th Jan 2018||Laura Evans|
|London||18th Feb 2018||24th Feb 2018||Laura Evans|
|Cardiff||4th Mar 2018||10th Mar 2018||Laura Evans|
|London||13th May 2018||19th May 2018||Laura Evans|
|Cardiff||3rd Jun 2018||9th Jun 2018||Laura Evans|
“Wow, wow, wow – I spent the whole week NLP training with Laura in this state! Her training courses offer an exquisite level of detail and practical opportunity – if you are considering Training or a Coaching session with Laura then go for it! I love her approach and style and she is 100% right – This s*** works!”
Louise Batty, Associate Director and Certified NLP Practitioner & NLP Coach
Why book our NLP Practitioner Course?
There are many reasons why people choose our NLP courses. Some choose us for our high standards, quality of our trainers and courses – ‘you explain everything clearly and it’s easy for me to get it’. Many people join us because of the way we are able to provide both personal and professional development on our courses. Some book with us because they have been referred to us by previous delegate, or they’ve heard of the support we provide delegates from the moment they book. Others book because we’re accredited by the ABNLP (American Board of NLP) the largest NLP body worldwide and the board with the highest standards – which we exceed in terms of content, syllabus and teaching standards.
At Unleash Your Potential, we teach NLP in a way that means you can put things into practice straight away. It’s not uncommon for us to have people attend our courses having studied elsewhere – “I left [other providers] course without the skill and confidence to actually do NLP – I’ve now learnt it properly and Laura is simply an amazing NLP Trainer – I’m so glad I found her!’ One delegate left our NLP Practitioner course, used his skills and secured a £6,000 business deal in the weeks after the course and another delegate used NLP with a coaching client two days after she qualified and was in awe at the results her client got!
What will I learn on the NLP Practitioner course?
This is an extensive NLP Practitioner Programme and over the entire programme you will spend approximately 138 hours learning practical & results focuses NLP techniques/ways in which you change your thinking and therefore your results. You will gain skills, knowledge and experience which will offer you the opportunity to develop yourself and will equip you to help others should you wish. You will learn:
- The foundations – What NLP is, the History of NLP & applications
- NLP Communication Model – learn how your mind filters information and has preferences
- Sensory Acuity – so that you are better able notice the minute changes in others
- Goal & Setting Outcomes which work!
- Rapport – using body language and other ways to more effectively get your message across
- Eye Patterns – learn how to interpret how others process information in their mind
- Submodailities (Mapping Across & Limiting Belief Change) – change thinking that currently holds you back
- Swish Patterns – remove old habits and unhelpful emotions/behaviours in a given context to create compelling futures
- Hierarchy of Ideas – helping you become more flexible in your communication
- Metaphors – the power of story-telling at the next level
- Presentation skills – from how to stand, format your presentations, though to gestures to use/avoid
- Conscious use of Language – Meta Model & Milton Model approaches
- Anchoring – taking control of your emotions (Resource Anchoring, Collapse Anchoring & Chaining Anchors)
- Parts Integration – resolve inner conflict and improve decision making
- Fast Phobia Model – eliminate phobias that effect your life
- Strategies – learn the visual spelling strategy, how to change the way you think and more!
You will learn how to apply the above applications in:
- Personal Growth
- In all types of communication and your everyday life!
Do you accept Re-Act Funding (Wales)?
Do you offer discounts if I book multiple courses?
Absolutely. At Unleash Your Potential Ltd we believe in offering our customers increased value when booking additional courses. If you book your NLP Coach course and NLP Practitioner course at the same time you’ll save money. The more you book the more you save!! Contact us for details.
What happens once I book?
As soon as you invest we will arrange for your pre-course study to be dispatched to you and will give you advice on how best to go about completing it, so that you get maximum value from the live training. We are here to help support you successfully qualify as an NLP Practitioner – you’ll find us approachable, helpful and friendly all the way through your experience with us – we can’t wait to see and hear how you can use what you’ve learned to improve you results!
What’s included in my course fees?
- Downloadable pre-course Audio Study Programme which is yours to keep and will act as a reference resource during and after the course
- Open book assessment to embed deeper learning, as well as email & telephone support from the day you enrol
- 7 days of classroom training run from well established hotel venues, with access to our Trainers and course Coaches throughout your course – who are happy to answer questions one on one and do whatever we can to ensure you get the best possible experience
- Refreshments provided throughout the course (you can purchase your lunch at the venue or bring your own)
- A comprehensive course manual & a copy of the slides after the course to aid your learning and on-going development
- All assessment and Unleash Your Potential certification costs
How many delegates are on each course?
Our aim is to offer people a highly valuable and quality experience of NLP. To ensure that this is possible, we limit attendance at these events to a maximum of 14 delegates. We anticipate high demand for these high quality courses, therefore we encourage you to ACT NOW! – you can check out our next available course dates on our Course Schedule page.
I can't find the answer to my question ...
Who should attend this course?
We have all types of people on Practitioner courses. Anyone interested in self improvement, personal development or helping others are welcome on our courses! We’ve had people from all walks of life on our courses from Leaders, HR Professionals, Lawyers, Parents, Teachers, Business Owners, Wealth Managers, Students, IT Managers, Change Managers, Trainers, Personal Trainers, Housewives, Business men/women, Therapists, Counsellors, Unemployed, Barristers, Accountants, Salesmen, Directors, Social workers, Consultants, Personal Assistants, people who have just been made Redundant, Managers, Nannies ………. I could go on, but I am sure you can see that anyone and everyone can, and does, come on the course.