NLP Business Diploma – 2 day NLP Course
An introduction to NLP that will start you on your journey to unleashing your potential in business and life
Hear about the course from our Lead Trainer:
Benefit from NLP in your Business or Career
We have people on our courses from all walks of life – private sector, public sector, third sector, social enterprise, senior manager & Directors, through to those just starting out on their career or business venture – NLP attracts people from all walks of life and is flexible enough to be able to offer something to everyone! We’ve got courses running regularly so you’ve got choice over where & when you train – access our course dates here!
The NLP Business Diploma is aimed at people in business who want to improve their business skills by gaining a better understanding of how people think and communicate. It’s for people who want to understand Colleagues & Customers better! Business Leaders & professionals are well aware that to be successful they need soft skills to compliment technical competency – business is all about people and NLP is perfect for helping people learn and grow in the people space!
What do our delegates say?
Maybe you’re a coach, line manager, professional, project manager, influencer or perform another role within a business – this course is for you! The NLP Business Diploma course is designed as an introduction to NLP for people who are curious about how NLP can assist them in a work context (no prior NLP knowledge is required!).
The NLP Business Diploma not only starts to allow you to learn more about people and how the mind works (whether that’s colleagues, customers/clients or those more senior to you), it also gives you a good grounding in some of the skills set and ways of thinking that Leaders around the world have enjoyed for years. We firmly believe this course will give you more ‘tools in your toolkit’ (it starts to unpack some of the things that many leaders do, sometimes even unconsciously – an understanding of NLP has given many leaders the edge in the workplace – they just might not label it NLP).
Why Choose An NLP Business Diploma Course?
- Would you like an extra boost in your career or business to take you to the next level?
- Would you like to learn some skills that will allow you to boost your business and help you get the edge on your competition?
- Do you want to truly understand communication so that you can become a better communicator or better influencer?
- Would you like to learn some ‘real’ presentation skills that will transform the way you present or speak publicly in order that you can impart your message more effectively?
- How about learning about other people’s ‘model of the world’ and thus become a better negotiator because you can understand where the other person is coming from?
- Maybe you’d like a model to help you better manage or resolve conflict?
- Perhaps some skills to help you better manage, coach, influence, advise or appraise your team?
- How would it be if you better understood what motivates people? – imagine what a difference this could make to you as a line manager, a business owner, a leader or other professional in business?
- Maybe you know a little about NLP already and want to find out a bit more prior to committing to the Certified 7 day NLP Practitioner course?
What’s Involved & When Can I Do It?
- None – just an attitude of curiosity and a willingness to learn.
- 2 days classroom training
- Comprehensive Manual
- Expand your knowledge & hear each topic explained
- Practice in a safe environment
- Maximum of 14 delegates on the course
- Understand how you can immediately apply each topic in business
|Cardiff||Thurs 6th Sept 2018||Fri 7th Sept 2018||Laura Evans|
|Cardiff||Thurs 15th Nov 2018||Fri 16th Nov 2018||Laura Evans|
|Cardiff||Thurs 7th Feb 2019||Fri 8th Feb 2019||Laura Evans|
|Cardiff||Thurs 4th April 2019||Fri 5th April 2019||Laura Evans|
|Cardiff||Mon 3rd Jun 2019||Tues 4th Jun 2019||Laura Evans|
|Bristol||Thurs 27th Jun 2019||Fri 28th Jun 2019||Laura Evans|
|Cardiff (weekend)||Sat 27th Jul 2019||Sun 28th Jul 2019||Laura Evans|
|Cardiff||Thurs 26th Sept 2019||Fri 27th Sept 2019||Laura Evans|
|Bristol||Thurs 3rd Oct 2019||Fri 4th Oct 2019||Laura Evans|
|Cardiff||Mon 2nd Dec 2019||Tues 3rd Dec 2019||Laura Evans|
Thank you Laura for the past 2 days – I got more than an intro into NLP and have brought home some additional business marketing goals. Certainly interested in taking further for personal development & CPD/client work/Coaching.
Melanie Faulks, Coach & Fresh Airs Friday Facilitator
We are passionate about sharing how effectively a knowledge of NLP can aid success in all areas of people’s lives – including business. Our aim by offering the NLP Business Diploma is to offer people a highly valuable and quality experience of NLP – we do not want this to be a seminar, we want people to go away with skills they can put into practice straight away.
Places are £250 (inc VAT) per person including course manual and certification.
You can bring a friend or colleague for £125 (half price) – making it £375 for two people!
Why book our NLP Business Diploma Course?
If you want to get an introduction to NLP and learn some of the foundation NLP skills with an experienced and qualified NLP trainer (accredited by the largest NLP governing body in the world – the ABNLP), you are in the right place! In addition to her outstanding NLP credentials, Laura spent 15 years in corporate life before setting up and running her NLP Training business, and is often complimented on her ability to share with others how NLP can easily be applied in various business contexts with great success & results. With her more recent experience of running her own business, so is able to also share with Business owners and Directors how it can benefit their overall business success, regardless of company size.
What will I learn on the NLP Business Diploma course?
The NLP Business Diploma course is designed as an introduction to NLP for people who are curious about how NLP can assist them in a business context (the skills we teach on this course are of course also transferable into everyday life). Our aim is that you leave with some really practical skills and techniques that you can implement immediately in your business, organisation or career.
You will learn:
- Themes of NLP – a helpful way of thinking, including how it relates to business
- Rapport – rapport is the basis of all communication; you will learn how to build deep rapport at the unconscious level (even with people you don’t like) by using physiology (‘body language’), voice and language. Rapport can be used to build or improve relationships with clients or colleagues
- Primary Representational Systems – learn how people structure their inner world and how it is represented in their speech. Learn how to use this to build rapport and hence communicate better at all levels
- Linguistics – understand some basic ‘giveaways’ that people use in their language and how you can use it to understand their world better and hence, communicate better, become more effective in negotiation and/or better use language to motivate or influence
- Linguistic frames to help you be more effective in meetings
- Goal & Setting Outcomes which work!
- Metaphors – the power of story-telling at the next level
- Meta model language patterns – take your questioning skills to the next level – learn how to use specific questioning to enhance communication and clarify imprecise information in a communication
- Hierarchy of Ideas – Learn how people use different levels of abstraction and detail in their language and how you can use it to improve your communications throughout your company
- NLP Presentation Skills – learn how to structure your message for the most impact and the do’s and don’ts of delivering it! This applies to presentations, public speaking, brochures, websites etc.
- Perceptual positions – a fantastic tool for building self-awareness, resolving conflict or being able to look at a problem or scenario from different angles (giving you new insight) and more!
- Values -start to learn about one of the filters of the unconscious mind and how they determine your (and other people’s) focus and motivation. Understand how you can use values in business and sales. Understand how you can maximise people’s potential by understanding what motivates them (and/or de-motivate them).
- Meta programs – a filter of your unconscious mind) and how to utilise them to understand your work colleagues. They are powerful determinants of personality and an understanding of them can help improve communication
Do you accept Re-Act Funding (Wales)?
Do you offer discounts if I book multiple courses?
Absolutely. At Unleash Your Potential Ltd we believe in offering our customers increased value when booking additional courses. If you book your NLP Practitioner course and NLP Coach course at the same time you’ll save money. The more you book the more you save!! Contact us for details.
What happens once I book?
As soon as you invest we will send out your confirmation of booking. The beauty of this course is there is no-pre course study, so you can just join us on the two day and soak up the course content. You’ll find us approachable, helpful and friendly all the way through your experience with us – we can’t wait to see and hear how you can use what you’ve learned to improve you results!
What's included in my course fees?
- 2 full days of classroom training full to the rafters with valuable content
- Run from well established hotel venues, with access to our Trainers throughout your course – we are happy to answer questions one on one and do whatever we can to ensure you get the best possible experience
- Refreshments provided throughout the course (you can purchase your lunch at the venue or bring your own)
- A comprehensive course manual & a copy of the slides after the course to aid your learning and on-going development
- Your Certificate
How many delegates are on each course?
Our aim is to offer people a highly valuable and quality experience of NLP. To ensure that this is possible, we limit attendance at these events to a maximum of 14 delegates. We anticipate high demand for these high quality courses, therefore we encourage you to ACT NOW! – you can check out our next available course dates on our Course Schedule page.
I can't find the answer to my question
Who should attend this course?
Anyone curious about NLP in a business context. Any Employee, Manager, Head of Department, Director or Business Owner will gain huge value from this course regardless of their specialism, profession, qualifications, experience, or industry/sector. Even if you’re not in business you would find huge value in attending this introductory level course as all the topics can be applied in many other contexts.