Allowing lasting change to be delivered easily at the unconcious level – which is where all behaviour is driven from
Why learn Hypnosis?
- Change your life and assist others to change theirs
- Create desired changes in behaviour at an unconscious level
- Encourage mental and physical wellbeing
- Create powerful motivational change in clients
- Cement in NLP changes at the end of a coaching session
- Overcome long term habits such as confidence, smoking etc
- Enable you to engage the power of your mind in a healthy and positive way
- Learn how to use hypnosis ethically and responsibly
As with all our courses, we equip you with the knowledge and understanding so you can practice on the course under the watchful eye of your trainer, building confidence as you work logically through the sections of the course. You’ll find the 2 days very practical, fascinating, with maximum ‘hands-on’ experience and exciting! You will find that you can successfully use hypnosis after only 2 days with us. How do we teach it in 2 days? – Simple. Hypnosis is about precision language and rapport. To enable us to teach hypnosis in this time frame, we only accept graduates of our NLP Practitioner programme (or other training providers known personally to Unleash Your Potential Ltd). This means we know that delegates have the language skills and rapport skills necessary to be great at hypnosis.
What is Hypnosis?
What’s Involved & When Can I Do It?
- For Hypnosis Practitioner – Certified NLP Practitioner (with an ABNLP Trainer known to Unleash Your Potential Ltd)
- For Hypnosis Master Practitioner – Certified NLP Master Practitioner (with an ABNLP Trainer known to Unleash Your Potential Ltd)
- Approx 4 hours – revision of relevant NLP materials
- Attendance at the above mentioned training course that includes an experience of Hypnosis
- Hypnosis Practitioner certification is delivered as part of our 4 day Certified Coach Course & Hypnosis Master Practitioner certification is delivered as part of our 14 day Masters Programme.
- Expand your knowledge acquired on your previous trainings
- Hear each topic explained and see each subject demonstrated
- Maximum of 18 delegates on the course
- Practice in a safe environment
Next NLP Coach Course Dates (inc Hypnosis Practitioner):
|Cardiff||Sun 27th Jan 2019||Weds 30th Jan 2019||Laura Evans|
|Cardiff||Sun 24th Mar 2019||Weds 27th Mar 2019||Laura Evans|
|Cardiff||Sun 14th Jul 2019||Weds 17th Jul 2019||Laura Evans|
|Cardiff||Sun 15th Sept 2019||Weds 18th Sept 2019||Laura Evans|
Why book our Hypnosis Course?
There are many reasons why people choose our courses. Some choose us for our high standards, quality of our trainers and courses – ‘you explain everything clearly and it’s easy for me to get it’. Many people join us because of the way we are able to provide both personal and professional development on our courses. Some book with us because they have been referred to us by a previous delegate, or they’ve heard of the support we provide delegates from the moment they book. Others book because we’re accredited by the ABNLP & ABH (American Board of NLP & American Board of Hypnosis). Our Lead Trainer for this course, Laura Evans is qualified to deliver Hypnosis Practitioner & Hypnosis Master Practitioner, which means you can qualify at both levels with the same provider.
At Unleash Your Potential, we teach in a way that means you can put things into practice straight away.
What will I learn on the Hypnosis courses?
- The History
- How to Pre-frame
- The Fundamentals of Ericksonian Hypnosis
- Patterns of Indirect Suggestion
- The Preparation for Trance
- Stages of Hypnosis
- Suggestibility test
- How to design Ericksonian Inductions
- How to deliver personalised Ericksonian Inductions
- General Pendulum Paradigm
- Deepening Techniques personalised to the client
- Contraindications for Hypnosis
- Post Hypnotic Suggestions
- Ethics in Hypnosis
Hypnosis Master Practitioner (is INCLUDED on our Masters Programme along with Master Time Line Therapy, Master NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Coach)
- Multiple Embedded Metaphors refreshed
- Progressive Induction
- Depending Techniques
- Introduction to Elman and Estabrook – direct authoritarian approach
- Elements of an Elman Induction
- The Elman Pre-talk
- Elman Hypnotic Inductions
- The stages of hypnosis – revisited
- Elaman’s stages of trance
- Dave Elman Inductions
- Post Hypnotic Suggestions with Amnesia
What if I've completed my NLP training with a different provider?
Do you offer discounts if I book multiple courses?
Do you offer payment via instalment?
What’s included in my course fees?
- 4 days Certified NLP Coach classroom training, of which your Hypnosis Practitioner training is part.
Hypnosis Master Practitioner:
- 14 days Master Practitioner Course classroom training, of which your Hypnosis Master Practitioner training is part.
- Run from well established hotel venues, with access to our Trainers throughout your course – who are happy to answer questions one on one and do whatever we can to ensure you get the best possible experience
- Refreshments provided throughout the course (you can purchase your lunch at the venue or bring your own)
- A comprehensive course manual & a copy of the slides after the course to aid your learning and on-going development
- All assessment and Unleash Your Potential certification costs
How many delegates are on each course?
Our aim is to offer people a highly valuable and quality experience of NLP. To ensure that this is possible, we limit attendance at these events to a maximum of 18 delegates. We anticipate high demand for these high quality courses, therefore we encourage you to ACT NOW! – you can check out our next available course dates on our Course Schedule page.
I can't find the answer to my question ...
Who should attend this course?
If you’d like to learn how to get amazing results for your clients as part of our two day intensive breakthrough Coaching or Weight Change Paradigm Coaching then you’ll need to qualify as a Hypnosis Master Practitioner in order that you have the skills to be able to truly help people get the results they desire! (you can qualify for this as part of the 14 day Masters Programme).
How do I book?
As soon as you invest we will send out your confirmation of booking. The beauty of this course is there is minimal pre-course study – we will explain what you need to do when we take your booking. You’ll find us approachable, helpful and friendly all the way through your experience with us – we can’t wait to see and hear how you can use what you’ve learned to improve you results!